A video tape for the fire-proof safe

Hey,

If you have the storage space, we've got the bandwidth.  It was real nice
of you to offer to mpeg encode BLU meetings and put them up on your web
page for those who occasionally miss the meetings.  ;-)  Maybe next time
you will put the camera in a front row seat and record the presentation,
since the audience is kind of boring to look at for extended periods of
time?

Finally, a solution to how you can be in two places at once when you're
really nowhere at all!  And, it sure beats taking notes!!!  8^)

Chuck Young
GTE Internetworking