SSH and Redhat 5.1

I have never seen an RPM for this.  If anyone finds one, please post.

Looking on the bright side, the source compiles impeccably.  I have never
seen one failure in the doven or so builds I have put together.  My gripe
is for older machines with resource problems and slow connections.  It
still takes a while to get the source and the space for the stuff can get
tough as well as the build time on older machines.

Chuck Young
GTE Internetworking

On Sat, 19 Dec 1998, Eric Galliher wrote:

> Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 14:19:13 -0500 (EST)
> From: Eric Galliher <egallih at shell.gis.net>
> Subject: SSH and Redhat 5.1
>

> Does anybody know where a person can find an
> rpm package of the SSH Deamon? Ive been looking
> all day, and www.ssh.org, the main page for ssh,
> offers no clues for redhat resources.
>
> Please let me know of you have any ideas.
>

> ~eric galliher
>

> o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
> "Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous
> energy merely to be normal."
> 				-Albert Camus
> Eric Galliher
> egallih at shell.gis.net
> o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
>
> ***
> Subcription/unsubscription/info requests: send e-mail with subject of
> "subscribe", "unsubscribe", or "info" to discuss-request at blu.org

***
Subcription/unsubscription/info requests: send e-mail with subject of
"subscribe", "unsubscribe", or "info" to discuss-request at blu.org