IRQ

Okay here's the deal thus far:

I haven't tried to get a newer kernal yet. I will do that after i
finnish with my paper. The ethernet card works, but only when i power
up the machine from being turned comletely off.  If i try 'shutdown -r
now' and reboot into linux, the card won't work. But if i try
'shutdown -h now' and hit the power button to turn the machine
compleatly off, then boot into linux, the card works and the IRQ is
listed in /proc/interrupts. I'm happy that it works, but why the
machine has to be completely truned off is a mystery to me. The next
thing that i will try is to install a newer kernal. I'll let you what
becomes of that.

Thanks for all you help guys!

-Brad