BLU discuss - List config changes

Um, the 'discuss at BLU.ORG' is in the CC field.  When you reply to the
message, your mailer should grab the 'CC' field as well as the 'From'
field.  I don't know of ANY MUAs that actually use the envelope
address -- it's the MTA that uses that.  Besides, I used to use UUCP
and I never had this problem.  I think it's your MUA, not UUCP, that
is broken.

mikebw at bilow.bilow.uu.ids.net (Mike Bilow) writes:

> I realize that UUCP does not strip headers, but it does strip envelope
> information.  I am not sure what runs on my provider's side, but I think it is
> Taylor.  My side is UUgate/2.
>
> Although I see headers, there is little I can do with them except to make
> inferences.  In fact, the reply address that I see on a message is
> automatically inferred based on the message headers, not the envelope
> information, which is precisely the problem.
>
> -- Mike
>

> ***

***