SUMMARY - Where to get good deals on SCSI disk/tape drives

Folks,

Many thanks for all the responses - I feel like I have
a lot of options now, and that's the way I like it!

Here's a terse summary of all the places that got a
mention in any of the replies to my original request:

 CompGeeks
 macintosh dealers
 microcenter in boston
 PC Connection - Merrimack, NH