Souper Computer

Unfortunately, these were topics discussed in a seminar at a conference.

Since I did not and cannot attend, I am looking for the "Beef".  I've
found a few links here and there, but nothing solid to date.  The HOWTO in
/usr/doc on RH 5.2 is fairly well written, but does not guide one in the
same manner as the other HOWTOs.  Hence, the post.

Chuck Young
GTE Internetworking

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999, Patrick McManus wrote:

> Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 12:50:41 -0500 (EST)
> From: Patrick McManus <mcmanus at AppliedTheory.com>
> To: Chuck Young <cyoung at bbnplanet.com>
> Cc: discuss at Blu.Org
> Subject: Re: Souper Computer
>
> In a previous episode Chuck Young said...
> ::
> :: I have about 13 486's and want to try and build a parallel cluster, just
> :: for fun.  I've looked around a little bit, but have yet to find a simple
> :: HOWTO that will guide me.  Does anyone have any resources that could
> :: smooth the way?
> ::
> :: Comments, suggestions, etc?
> ::
>
> "How to Build a Beowulf Cluster"
> http://www.beowulf.org/howto/howto.html
>
> ?
>
> -P
> -
> Subcription/unsubscription/info requests: send e-mail with subject of
> "subscribe", "unsubscribe", or "info" to discuss-request at blu.org

-
Subcription/unsubscription/info requests: send e-mail with subject of
"subscribe", "unsubscribe", or "info" to discuss-request at blu.org