Souper Computer

Chuck,
	I have the Red Hat CD if you want to borrow it.  The documentation
isn't much better than what you guys have been talking about.  The best
I can make out, is you install RedHat (from this CD) and install some
special patches and drivers that makes the cluster work.  Your welcome
to borrow it and try it out.  I was expecting to be getting some 386s
that I wanted to try out a cluster on.

	Shel