STB 4400

I also needed XF86 3.3.3 for my S3 Virge laptop.  I downloaded all the files off
the XF86 site and got everything installed and working pretty well.

But then I wanted to try KDE and SuSE 6.0.  It comes with 3.3 -- and did a better
job of the install than I did.

And BTW, I'm absolutely in love with KDE -- I'm finding that I only use the
command line for scripting and coding.  Most other stuff is really easy to do just
clicking in KDE.  I admit I found gnome requires some time to get installed and
running, and I've had it half installed for about two weeks now.

I think Caldera also just

-