BLU meetings - what would you like to see?

These look great.  Also:

	Kernel 2.2 - the war stories from upgrades to better performance?

	KDE, I'm not sure what the exact difference is with KDE and GNOME.

	Even something just on X Windows.  I use it, but don't understand
	a lot of what it does and how it works, especially how to configure
	XF86Config.

		Shel