moRe: BLU meetings - what would you like to see?

     I'd like to see some comparisons of Linux to other Unix's, especially
     freely available one's (like FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Solaris, etc).

     Is there really such a thing as free ice cream?  How about free
     computers?

     b) Novices quickly rise to the level of the people around them
        TRUE

     I like the idea of some posted background information for the
     beginner.  It could really help them (us) come to the meetings with a
     better clue as to what's going on.  Christoph has been doing this
     already, with his soup docs.  It's a time(==$) issue though.  Who has
     the time to prepare and post detailed information?

     Truth is, I'm usually in class Wednesday nights.

     I'd like to see Thursday night meetings.