Encryption, etc.

Mark,

I'm reading a book called Building and Managing Virtual Private Networks
(Wiley publishing, Author Dave Kosiur (ISBN 0-471-29526-4)) that covers
everything from cryptography, encryption methods, digital certificates to
VPNs.   I'm about halfway thru but it is very well written and covers all
the major technologies at this time in this field.

Jason Nelson

-