is the BLU website broke?

The BLU server died a horrible death on Thursday. I was not able to get
into Verio until Friday after lunch. When I tried to get it back up, we noticed
that the 12 volt power supply was dead. The box was a non-standard EISA
system. Rather than trying to find a new power supply, JABR was able to
obtain a new Gateway system. I was able to get that up and running on
Friday night. We then had to copy over all the files from the old tarnhelm.
Verio closes at 5PM. Rick Giguerre was nice enough to stay until 8PM.
Since we had the installfest on Saturday, our time was limited. JABR put
up a brief web page. Majordomo was the real problem. Tarred up the /home
directory on my Debian (now SuSE 6.0) system and ftp'd it to blu.org.
This messed up all the directory ownerships. Got the ownerships back, but
still had a few problems. One was that I forgot to set the setuid/setgid bits
on for wrapper. Then majordomo couldn't find perl. Fixed that simply by a
symlink.