Living from/on the internet alone...

I saw something a week or 2 ago where something like this was also set up,
but not by microsoft.  The deal was you had to be willing to be on camera
for a week for anyone with a connection to monitor your activity.  There
seems to be no immediate shortage of enquiring minds...

You would be able to see yourself being seen by others who, in turn were
being seen or something like that.

I chickened out.

Chuck Young
GTE Internetworking