Linux geek for hire

Fellow Linux users...

This time last year I worked at a 25-person consulting company whose
mission, in part, was "a subversive plot to introduce Linux into high
levels of the U.S. Government"...

This year I'm finishing up another successful effort to migrate a
company's IS systems over to various freeware-based systems (most
notably, Amanda the tape backup utility--I've set up 50 systems for
daily backups to a couple of jukebox arrays, kinda nifty).

My current contract ends on the 21st.  Want me to take a look at your
projects?  Need a new operations-management person at your company?
Want to get in touch with me about setting up a Linux group consulting
practice?  Want to plot a takeover of the Fortune 100 over lunch?
Write: richb at pioneer.ci.net.

-rich
-