Linux geek for hire

I think it's completely O.K. for individuals who are regular members of the
list to let the rest of us know if they would like help with anything related
to our interests, including finding a job, or someone to hire.

In addition, I reckon that getting advance notice that someone like Rich Braun
is available is a help to me; if I wanted to hire a linux geek, and I quite
likely might (though not today), getting a leg up on my competition in hiring
Rich would be a fabulous fringe benefit of belonging to this group that I
certainly wouldn't want to forego!

On the other hand, if someone who is not a member approaches us, I believe
that whoever is approached should exercise their judgement about passing it
along. So far, by my observation, the members of the group are batting 1000 in
making those judgements right. If we start to see postings that many members
have doubts about, I suppose we ought to come up with some guidelines, but I
haven't seen enough that I didn't like to know what we should really be
worrying about.