VMware has been released

I'm currently running vmware with an NT guest OS.  It works really
well (except that the bootup is slower than native NT, due to Ring0
emulation), and I'm not running their XServer, so I don't get the
graphics speed improvements.

But it's still pretty damn good.  My favorite feature is the
ability to cut-and-paste between X and Windows!

-derek

-