DDD libraries

Guys
	you can downloaded the statically linked version and you have not to be
bothered by motif or lesstiff or other tons of different library .....

I worked with it on SunOs & Solaris, Hp-Ux (9.0.5, 10.20), and Linux
(RH5.x).
I both compiled (static and dynamic linked) and I used the available
pre-compiled version (it save you time and hassle :) ).

Anyway, most of that info are on the web page.....

Cheers
			Massimo

Christoph Doerbeck A242369 wrote:

> Although I am not a programmer, I was really impressed by ddd.  It reminded
> me of my younger days using Borland C on my 8088.
>
> Anyhow, you mentioned that it is built on Motif (?).  I was curious to
> know if anyone has tried to use mootif, or lesstiff to build ddd and whether
> or not it works.  I quickly glanced over the ddd home page and did not see
> and references to motif.
>
> Massimo Morin wrote:
> > Hi,
> >         yesterday I attended the conference about CodeWarrior.
> > It was interesting, and there was a mention to DDD (I did the quick and
> > dirty 5 minuts presentation of it!).
>
> - Christoph
>
> -

Massimo Morin        | Scheduling Systems Inc.
Software Engineer    |
-------------------  | Three University Office Park, suite 100
13, Charnwood Rd     | 95 Sawyer Road
Somerville 02144 MA  | Waltham,