SuSE 6.1

David Kramer wrote:

> Jerry Feldman {75562} wrote:
> >
> > I was able to track down the dhclient problem. The dhclient.conf file did
> > not request the ip-address. Also, as I mentioned, there are a couple of
> > minor problems with their scripts when you have multiple NICs and one of
> > them obtains its address from a dhcp server. The scripts are simple to fix.
> > I do have a problem with DNS, but that may be configurational.
>
> Since I, and others, may soon be in this exact situation, would you mind
> posting your changes, or making them available via ftp?
Yes. The changes are trivial, but before I post them, I want to make sure
that they are appropriate changes. I was actually going to send them to Bob
Ziegler to add to his FAQ. I'll probably have that done this weekend. The
only hangup right now is to figure out what's wrong with dns.
--
Jerry Feldman (HP On-Site Consultant) http://gbrweb.msd.ray.com/~gzf/