Computer room

Hello,
	For any body into VMS I heard the other day you can get a pretty
impressive package for like $30 that includes quite a bit of software
inclding the latest and greatest version OpenVMS.  Only draw back is that
it for non comercial use only.  This is the URL if any alpha or VAX folk
are intrested http://www.montagar.com/hobbyist/

Anthony