What should we allow for job postings?

Along with the new "flea market" page (http:www.blu.org/flea) we're
putting up a "jobs" page that's still under construction.  I'll send
details later, but now let's talk about whether an ad from a
slavetrader is appropriate for the page.

John Abreau and I have discussed this,  (see the flea market page)
and I agree with John that blatant ads shouldn't be allowed.
 However, I'd like feedback from the list.

Thanks in advance.

Bill Horne