Video 4 Linux

Hello All,
	I recently picked up a Hauppage WinTV card.  Didn't work so well
under windows - so it made it to its intended OS, Linux, much quicker than
orginally expected.  Okay so my question - has anybody got one running
correctly yet?  here's what I get out of dmesg about my card (kernel
2.2.7)
Bttv0: Brooktree BT 878 (rev 2) bus:0, devfn:152,irq:19,memory:0xfd9fe000
Bttv:1Bt8xx card(s) found
Bttv0:NO fader chip:TEA6300
Bttv0:model:Bt878(Hauppage new)

Okay, so under linux I can get composite video out of it (the rca jack &
audio from that weak input it has).  I can't get cable from it, I could in
windows so I know it works at least under windows.  I have no way of
testing the s digital input.  It works much better under Linux, doesn't
blue screen, god I'm glad linux doesn't have a blue screen, but I would
like to get it fully functional.  I have to date compilied support in to
my kernel - only for brooktree chipsets, I have MAKEDEV video on /dev, and
I have started to use xawtv, I wasn't able to get bttv running yet.  So if
anyone has any suggestions to get this thing up, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank You,
Anthony
The new project of the week....