High speed Internet access alternatives???

There is "FATpipe" which straps modems.  Since 56k modems are out and you
only need 2x this to get ISDN speed, maybe it would work out for you with
load balancing.  Linux does this, I'm told; you just need two phone lines
and two modems.

Which is cheaper?  I'm sure A/SDSL is more than either of these.

Chuck Young
GTE Internetworking