Video 4 Linux

Chris,
	I am running kernel 2.2.7 under SuSE 6, I didn't need to actually
compile support in to the kernel to get composite video working - although
I have.  I still can't get the TV tuner working properly, I have tried all
the NTSC standards under xawtv.  I am thincking its maybe because I have a
bt 878 chipset and the kernel said it was support for the bt 848 chipset.
Do you know if there is a difference between the two chipsets?  which
chipset do you have?

Thanks for the help,
Anthony

-