minicom...

Hello,
	I think, not positive, but I beleive e2fsck performs a bit
differently when the file system is not mounted.  You may be saying no
kidding it works no it didn't work then.  I beleive this because a year
ago I had a problem and it told me to do what you did.  I didn't respond
because I haven't access to my email for 5 days.  I want my journaling
filesystem now damnt - any one know if sgi is almost done with there legal
background check on there filesystem?

Anthony

-