minicom...

Hello,
	It repaired in glich in your filesystem.  When ever my box acts
screwy or locks and I am force to do a reboot (without halting the system)
I ussually have file corruption problems on reboot.  Sometime during the
summer though we should be in better shapee, when sgi opens the source to
their filesystem.  They have a very cool filesystem.

I hope I'm answering the question,
Anthony

-