X Server refuses connection

Thanks again for reading this.

I've attached a log of a failed X session from an HP box at
my company.  I was trying to establish an X session with
RH 5.2 and FVWM running, by telneting to the HP box and
exporting the display.  The 143. IP address was the one used
tonight.

Please provide any help you can, and thanks in advance.

Bill

--
Bill Horne
(Remove ".nouce" from address to reply. Sorry.)