Sparc 5 Parts...

	Try E.L.I. Computers on Hampshire Street in Cambridge. They are an
authorized
	reseller of new and used SUN, DEC, and many other brands.

	Another good place might be the Equipment Exchange at MIT on Albany Street.
	They have lots of stripped down stuff.

--Blake

Subject: Sparc 5 Parts...

Does anyone know of a boston area dealer of Sparc components, mainly
system cases and chassis?

Thanks,

Eric Galliher

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o--o-o-o-o-o-o
| "One world, one web, one program." - Microsoft Ad    |
o "Ein volk, ein reich, ein fuhrer." - Adolf Hitler    o
o   The Eric Consipracy...There is no conspiracy.      o
| Eric Galliher 		 egallih at shell.gis.net |
o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

-

-