John Abreau: Reference Request (fwd)

------- Forwarded Message

I'm looking for a book containing OpenLinux 2.2.
So I can have WIN95 & Linux on the same hard drive.
Wish List:
1. Something that will help me with an intall.
2. Something that contains a basics intro to GUI interfaces.
3. Something that can show me how to configure a PPP
    conection for a web server.
Any sugestions...

I was think about the OpenLinux 2.2 distribution from Calandra
What do you think?

I wish to have an adventure... To geek out... To have fun...
To make $$$. after I have a machine up and running.

TIA, Monty

------- End of Forwarded Message

Last I looked at the Caldera distribution was some three years ago
when they trailed the curve pretty badly.

On the (probably valid) assumption that their documentation is better
than the Red Hat documentation, they should be pretty good.  I have a
copy of the Official Red Hat 6.0 distribution and the manuals there
cover all of the things you're looking for.

ccb
-