Grr ... I want my cable modem!

	Okay, so another chapter of my saga to get decently priced and
decently reliable cable modem to my new apartment in Waltham ...

	Basically, I spoke with a decently clueful RCN sales critter who
said that according to their database, my new place isn't turned on for
RCN yet and might be in another month or two or so ...  Definitely not
before I move in (sometime in August ...)
	Grr ...  I was so looking forward to RCN.

	Oh well, I'll switch over to them as soon as they become available

	Meanwhile, I'm now trying to get a mediaone sales critter on the
phone.  I'm on hold.  I'm not happy about being on hold for sales.  If
anything, my cable company would have people on sales picking up on the
first ring ...  Of course, I just got bounced around four times, and just
got my favorite message in the whole world.  You all know the words "Due
to the overwhelming demand for our new broadband service ..."

	Sigh.

-Seth
--
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion"

-