Grr ... I want my cable modem!

On Tue, Jul 20, 1999 at 08:14:52PM -0400, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> In my experience with Mediaone I have never had a long phone wait. The
> other day, my wife needed them to fix something on the web site, and had
> to wait a while. I did find their sales people more closely related to droids
> than humans. I have found some of the customer service people competent
> and other incompetent.

	I've always had long waits with mediaone, when trying to get
through to a human, esp about cable modems.  This is the second time I've
gone through the cable modem song and dance with them, and the umpteenth
time I've had to talk to them about something cable modem related, and it
is always a long wait.

	However, once I manage to get a human who can give an answer, I
rarely have to call back about that issue, they usually fix it on the
first try ...

-Seth
--
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion"
-