file systems

John Malloy wrote:

> I am running Solaris 2.6
>
> I have a user who has filled up their home directory.
> How can I change the location of this to another disk?
>
> There's plenty of space on other disks on the system.
>
> Sorry for the "newbie" question.
It's a two step process.
1. move his home directory to the new volume.
2. Change his password entry to point to the new home directory.

This assumes you have the automount maps set up correctly to that they are
mounted on the system he is using.
--
Jerry Feldman (HP On-Site Consultant) http://gbrweb.msd.ray.com/~gzf/