Tonight's meeting... I need directions!! :)

On Wed, 21 Jul 1999, Kathryn Link wrote:

> Was wondering if you could please supply me with directions to tonight's
> UNIX/Linux user group.
>
> I will be coming from North of Boston.

Directions are on our web site.

>From http://www.blu.org/directions.html -

Make your way to Kendall Square in Cambridge, find the East Garage on the
corner of Vassar Street and Main Street, and then follow the directions
below from the East Garage to the building where we meet. [links]

>From http://www.blu.org/directions/mit-kendallsq.html -

Take the Massachusetts Turnpike to Cambridge (Exit 20). Follow the street
from the offramp and continue straight until you reach Central Square, and
take a right onto Massachusetts Avenue. Follow Massachusetts Avenue to
Vassar Street, and turn left onto Vassar. The East Garage is at the next
set of lights on Vassar, to the right.

>From http://www.blu.org/directions/mit4-370.html -

Start at the East Garage, facing out from the ramps where you'd drive in.
Follow the path between the two facing buildings, then diagonally along
the walkway to Building 26 on the left. Pass through Building 26 and
several sets of doors to the end, where you'll find a staircase.

Go up the stairs and through the short hall, and turn right at the
Infinite Corridor. Follow the Infinite Corridor a short distance to
Building 4, on the left.

When you find Building 4, go up the stairs to the third floor and follow
the corridor to the right. Room 370 is all the way at the end.

Email: jabr at blu.org / URL: http://www.blu.org
ICQ#28611923 / AIM abreauj