Meeting Format (was: Re: Linux, Avionics, and spins)

Jerry Callen wrote:

> 2.5 hours is a long meeting. People started drifting out last night as it
> got late.
IMHO, for planning, Jerry's plan looks good.
6:30-6:50 General Q&A
6:50-7:10 Howto Clinic (stuff like that procmail idea)
7:10-7:15 Welcome and Announcements (As near as I can tell, this didn't
          happen at all last night, so 5 minutes ought to be plenty of
          time.)
7:15-8:30 Main presentation and Q&A
But, we have had speakers in the past who have gone on much longer where the
audience had stayed. We can always add a post meeting, from 8:30-9:00 where
people can mill around and talk. Then we usually have the real post meeting
at the Cambridge Brewery. Their kitchen closes at 10, so we do need to close
up.
--
Jerry Feldman (HP On-Site Consultant) http://gbrweb.msd.ray.com/~gzf/