Mediaone/Multiple Machines

Can we put a solution to this - like a howto, but just more of a general
overview on Blu?  I have seen a lot of similar questions to this effect.
Maybe a portion with cable, another to dial up.  What do people think?  I
see that many have already done this - and many more will still need to.

Thanks,
Anthony

-