Cooling & General Hardware Health

Hello,
	I'm not sure if you're going to buy a new case - but if you do
check out a company called inwin there web site is www.in-win.com
	They make a high quality case, that I have good luck with.  They
come with very good power supplies, good metal, and no jagged edges.  You
can price them out at www.pricewatch.com - I found a company out of jersy
that sells them at a deceint price.
	I run a dual PII 350 in it with a tyan 1832 DL mobo - I
have a seagate scsi drive in there and neither of my proccessors ever
exceed 28C, case together or not.

If you need a new case - hope thats a help,
Anthony

-