Sun Memory

Hello,
	When I made the partition I forgot to formatted the drive I forgot
to make a swap.  I have since fixed that.  The machine definitly runs
different memory than a sparc 5.  This machine has 72 pin DSIMM's that
need to be 60 ns or faster, each stick has ten chips on it(If any one
knows what kind of memory this i, it would be a great help).  I'm hoping
it just standard non parity memory.  I'm pretty sure - even number of
chips is non parity, odd number of chips is parity.  I took a peek at the
slc and the thing that did me in right off the bat was that the memory was
80ns, I didn't research it any further than that.
	On a different note I picked up a 16" Sun monitor for $10 at the
MIT equip exchange a month or two ago.  I was very surprised at that
quality of the monitor, I thought I got a monochrome - it was actually
color.  Everything wsa crisp and nice.  I think it will make a good backup
monitor, as the one that its using now is from 88 and I'm not sure how
much life it has left.

Thanks,
Anthony