Distribution for next Installfest

Star Office is free for individual use. The problem with going to
installing specific applications during the installfest is essentially the
volunteer and time resources. If there is available time, we try to help
attendees with their desired target system, including X and whatever apps
they want, but the primary requisite is to get every system up and running
on Linux. Once we achieve that, the next objective is X. It is also
important that we help the attendees learn enough so that they can add
packages and applications on their own after the installfest.
--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group