Distribution for next Installfest

Karl Hergenrother wrote:
> What about the M$Office work alikes which come bundled with SUSE or Caldara or SUSE
> Office 2000.  It seems that with some imaginative purchasing, one could get a good
> office suite for $30.  Information Week this week has a favorable review of Star
> Office 5.1 and suggest that Star Office + Linux makes sense as a business decision
> in some (many) cases.

Sounds like another good reason to switch.  On their respective Web sites,

Caldera: OpenLinux now includes Corel's WordPerfect 8. We
         have also included StarOffice version 5.

SUSE: SuSE Linux 6.1 includes both StarOffice 5 Personal Edition, a complete
office       package which can be used free-of-charge for private purposes,
and the
      Downloadable Edition of Corel WordPerfect 8.

Since they're part of the Linux distribution, including them during an install
should be trivial.  In fact, you'd probably need to take action to prevent
their
installation.  Installfest attendees will undoubtably condsider this a "good
thing" (one stop shopping!).

But, does anyone know about the documentation Caldera supplies?  The book SUSE
includes is a big plus for any newbie (or oldbie!).

-