Don Fletcher: Linux Demo Day '99 & SuSE

Here come the Linux Demo Days freebies....

See forward that follows.  So should I have this stuff shipped to the
BLU PO BOX?

A quick update on Boston area LDD activity:

  Softpro says "Come On Down!"  the Wesbrorough store isn't actually
  there yet but we can probably do anything within reason.  More about
  this soon.

  Barnes & Noble Burlington are being softened up but no "yes" yet.

  I have the number for Borders in Braintree and will make the call today
  to get things rolling for an event 9/18.  We already have two volunteers
  for this event.

  There are other events in the works at U. Conn (eclug), Bangor & Portland
  (melug) and Keene State (monadlug).  Andy and I from Worcester should
  be able to knock something into place for WPI or similar location in
  Worcester County.

  Anybody want to tackle setting up one or more On Campus events in the
  Boston area?  Suggestions?

  Now for cool stuff:  SGI has asked if we enjoy the presence of
  Jeremy Allison - one of the lead Samba developers.  I said "sure".
  We'll plan on having him on hand at the Softpro event.  If anybody
  can concoct another event that would be a cool use of Jeremy's time,
  please get it out onto the table.

ccb

---
Charles C. Bennett, Jr.				VA Linux Systems
Systems Engineer,				1382 Bordeaux Dr.
US Northeast Region				Sunnyvale, CA 94089
+1 617 543-6513					+1 888-LINUX-4U
ccb at valinux.com					www.valinux.com

		   "We put the Oh! in .org"