a special BLU session for a presentation....

ccb

------- Forwarded Message

Sender: jallison at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 18:06:30 -0700
From: Jeremy Allison <jallison at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
To: "Charles C. Bennett, Jr." <ccb at kukla.tiac.net>
CC: Jeremy Allison <jallison at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>,
        Piyush Shukla <shukla at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>,
        "Cleo O'Brien" <cleo at teal.engr.sgi.com>,
        Dave McAllister <davemc at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Subject: Re: Speakers for LDD in Boston

Charles C. Bennett, Jr. wrote:

>    At this point in our Boston LUG (blu.org) sceduling we've
> identified three venues and have a verbal commit from one of them.
> The one that we have a verbal for is  mentioned in the last
> mail message.  I don't think the event at Softpro will come off any
> earlier than 9/13 although we might be able to push for the 12th.
>
>    As for accommodations, we're not SVLUG.  We have a large email
> readership and very small monthly meetings.  If SGI wants to foot the
> bill and write this off as part of it's sponsorship, that's cool.
> Otherwise I'll have to scratch around and see where we can put you :-).

Nope - turns out SGI will pay for the extra accomodation
and travel (which is very kind of them).

So, can you give me a firm date by tomorrow morning (my
time) for the Softpro, event. If I don't hear from you
I'll presume it's the 13th and book accordingly.

I'm presuming that you want my generic "Introduction to
Samba" talk, or do you want something nastier and more
technical :-) ?

>    On another note - you mention flying back from DC.  Do you know
> Greg Pryzby at NoVALUG?  I'm sure those guys would love to see you
> while you're in DC.  Drop him a line at pryzby at tux.org.

Ok, will do.

Cheers,

	Jeremy Allison,