Qmail TEST.deliver

I am at the point of testing my Qmail.

After executing the step 9. in INSTALL, I read through
the instructions in TEST.deliver.

The syslog does have an "status" entry for qmail.
However the processes listing shows only
	qmail-lspawn ./Mailbox

There are no
	qmail-rspawn
	qmail-clean
	splogger

The is the "rc" file from /var/qmail directory
#!/bin/sh

# Using splogger to send the log through syslog.
# Using qmail-local to deliver messages to ~/Mailbox by default.

exec env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:$PATH" \
qmail-start ./Mailbox splogger qmail

I did not make any changes to this file.

How can I get qmail testing to work? What did I miss?
I followed all the instructions in INSTALL* docs.

Thanks for any help.

Subba Rao
subb3 at ibm.net
Disclaimer - I question and speak for myself.

http://pws.prserv.net/truemax/