System Commander /* was LILO */

System commander is, IMHO, a very powerful boot/partition manager and can
be a lifesaver if you REALLY need it.  As you may know, it rewrites the
partition ID tag of every partition based on the way you configure it in
order to hide/reveal partitions for each bootable O/S.  Really handy
sometimes!

The way the software was intended to be removed is via "uninstallation".
This way it would change everything back to "normal" and not leave the
bizarre partition tags lying around which do the hiding.

Chuck Young
GTE Internetworking