Document printing

I have both Star Office and Word Perfect installed.  My printer is a Canon
BJC600E. I have it set up with apsfilter as well as gs. Using MS word I can
print perfectly from a Windows system to this printer. My Wife does this all
the time. From Word Perfect, I was trying to print en envelope. If I define
the printer as a passthru postscript, the envelope is printer as a portrait
rather than landscape (eg. lengthwise). I tried several different options. I
have a few different queues set up with different options, such as raw,
color, mono. WP has Canon BJ300 and BJ320. Using other than the passthru
postscript it sends garbage to the printer.

Star Office wont let me configure the printer, but I really have not looked
at the docs yet.

I have not spent much time using either since I have been spending time with
other things. I have not been to the Corel web site to check on this either,
so an RTFM response is probably appropriate.
--
Jerry Feldman (HP On-Site Consultant) http://gbrweb.msd.ray.com/~gzf/