LDD at Softpro

On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, Charles C. Bennett, Jr. wrote:

>    Is there any interest in doing a repeat engagement at Softpro on
> Saturday, Sept. 18?  We're welcome to set up.  Rick says we're likely
> to hit a more "mass-market" crowd if set up on Saturday.  I can drop
> in a couple of workstations and whatever presentation material that
> gets worked up for Monday, but I'm not likely to be able to spend the
> whole day there.

I could probably make it for Saturday, and we can announce it at our
meeting on Wednesday.

I put up a graphic and the two dates on our web site. Charles, can you
send me a brief paragraph to add to this?

>    Has anyone been by the PO BOX lately?  There should be an envelope
> of stuff from Linuxcare that's particularly sweet.

I'll call Guy tomorrow.

>    As for Softpro in general - they're really psyched that we thought
> about them.  We've been offered the opportunity to help them draw
> people into the Marlboro store when they hold their grand opening in
> October.  I figure the Worcester LUG might want in on that.  Softpro's
> also interested in offering the space in the back of the stores for
> meetings and talks...

Is the space large enough to hold an Installfest? We're currently looking
for an alternative to the HoJos motel for our upcoming Installfest in
early October.

Email: jabr at blu.org / URL: http://www.blu.org
ICQ#28611923 / AIM abreauj