Jeremy Allison speaking at 7 pm

John Malloy <jdm at world.com> asks:
> What are the times of the other speakers?

No other speakers.  The folks I listed are just working the table.

Did I mention that we're raffling a workstation?

---

Win a VA Linux Systems VArStation 28 Workstation

	Mid Tower ATX Chassis w/300W Power Supply
	Intel SE440BX-2 Motherboard
	Intel Pentium III 500 Mhz CPU with 512K cache
	128 MB (1 16x72) 100 Mhz ECC SDRAM
	Matrox G200 AGP video card with 8MB SGRAM
	Symbios 8951U Ultra2 SCSI Controller
	Quantum Atlas 4.5 GB 7200 RPM U2W SCSI Hard Drive
	Intel EEPRO 10/100 Ethernet Interface Card
	Soundblaster 16 Soundcard
	Toshiba 40X CDROM Drive
	Keyboard, Three Button Mouse
	Red Hat Linux and Linux Office Suite '99 (ApplixWare) preinstalled

Contest Rules:

Systems delivered via VA Linux System's choice of shipper after end of
contest to shipping address provided by the winner.  We cannot ship to
PO Boxes.  Some systems may have been used for demo putposes prior to
delivery.  Systems come with standard 1 year warranty including 6
incidents of software support and depot return hardware support.
Systems do not include a monitor.  Members of VA Linux Systems and
other linuxdemo.org sponsor companies and their immediate families are
not elligible.  Entry infomation becomes property of VA Linux Systems
and Boston Linux and UNIX User Group and will not be disclosed without
your prior consent.
-