Perl help

>> I've some doubts in programming Perl(Text Processing and CGI).
>> Please let me know if you are good in Perl.

First get

# Learning Perl, by Randal Schwartz and Tom Christiansen

then get

# The Perl Cookbook, by Tom Christiansen and Nate Torkington

then you probably won't even need

# Programming Perl, by Larry Wall, Tom Christiansen, & Randal Schwartz
    or
# Advanced Perl Programming, by Sriram Srinivasan

among dozens of other books because you'll be aware of
webpages like

# http://www.CPAN.org
    and
# http://www.perl.org

and newsgroups like

# comp.lang.perl.misc
    and
# comp.lang.perl.moderated

where Tom Christiansen, Randal Schwartz, and other gurus
hang out telling newbies ad nauseum to read the free
documentation on their very own system with the command
perldoc perldoc

but of course newbies never RTFM so they should give
their cushy job to me so I don't have to beg in the
streets wearing a sign
'Will Program Perl for Peanuts -- JAPH'

<dons flame-retardant suit> Any non-recruiters-who-only-
reply-if-you-have-experience know of any entry-level job
for a guy with a physics Master's?
(I know...ruined a nice informational message with spam.
I should be ashamed...)

--
#!/usr/local/bin/perl -w
print "JAPH\n";