Blake Parker
Associate Director
Boston Linux & UNIX
mailto:bfp at blu.org
http://www.blu.org
)B?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-discuss at blu.org [mailto:owner-discuss at blu.org]On Behalf Of
Rich Braun
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 1999 9:29 AM
To: discuss at Blu.Org
Subject: Fall housecleaning at Shore.Net

I've decided to unload a big pile of idle stuff lying around at
Shore.Net.  I know there are a few hobbyists here in this group with
the patience to recondition things for personal use and/or those
inclined to put the equipment to use for a good cause.

Email me for more info; I posted a blurb on ne.internet.services with
a few more details.

I would love to hear a project proposal whereby the BLU folks could take
this old Unix and networking gear and put it to work for an outfit like
the Greater Boston Food Bank or the Turkish/Tiawanese/Kosovar relief
efforts.

-rich
-

-