Anyone doing consulting on the side???

My small web development company is getting ready to start-up a
co-located (or possibly just a dedicated) web server very soon. Since I
am the entire IT department, and I am rather clueless on many things, we
are talking to consultants to help us out by being our IT department
when we need it.

We will need someone who knows web server stuff (linux,apache - setting
up multiple virtual domains) mail (sendmail or something else along that
line) and a big bonus would be oracle knowledge.

If anyone is looking to do a bit of support on the side, please contact
me.

Thanks,
Phil Buckley
-