So Much for My DSL!!

Well, if anyone is spooked it certainly isn't flashcom.  They've already
billed me for something and they are not returning my calls...

I spoke with my current dialup ISP (Winstar/ICI - whom I like very much)
and they dug into their computers and reported that my town isn't even on
the schedule to be wired for DSL.  This makes me very skeptical of FlashCom.

I'll report back once I know some facts.

-