More Sendmail Wackiness

Group,

I think I've fried most of my brain on this one.. here goes ---

Setup
--------
2 Boxes, we'll call them hub and client for simplicity.  Both run slackware
linux v4.0 w/ sendmail 8.9.3

hub is directly connected to the internet and firewalled, client is on
internal lan and hidden

MX record exists for client, pointing to hub

email to username at hub.domain.org works fine
outbound email from username at client.domain.org works fine

Inbound email for username at client.domain.org bounced at first... added
client.domain.org to /etc/mail/sendmail.cw (i.e., file that has included for
class w in /etc/sendmail.cf)... mail is now accepted for client.domain.org
at hub.domain.org, but instead of then being routed over to
client.domain.org, it is being delivered locally on hub.domain.org...

Any ideas?

Thanks again,
Bryan

---